Please select the number of participants and course you would like to attend. When you are finished click the "NEXT >>" button located at the bottom of this page. The cost is $525.00 for each person registered.
NOTE: ( available / maximum ) = Class Slot Availability
Please select the number of participants and course date you would like to attend. When you are finished click the
“NEXT” button located at the bottom of this page. The cost is $525.00 for each person registered.
The site you have chosen is located at:
Department of Transportation Garage, 14 Hardscratch Rd, Yarmouth
An administration fee of $125 will be charged on cancellations. No refund or transfer will be issued 5 business days prior to the course date.
Individuals who register and fail to attend or fail to complete the program due to withdrawal or dismissal will not be eligible for refund.
Refunds may be issued by cheque 10 business days after requested.
Students MUST bring the following to ALL practical training sessions.
1. Motorcycle Helmet (DOT approved)
2. Gloves preferably leather (FINGERLESS GLOVES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED)
3. Sturdy jacket and pants (leather or denim)
4. Boots that cover the ankle (preferably leather) (SNEAKERS & RUBBER BOOTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED). Boots with higher than average heels will hinder your ability to operate the foot controls. Steel toe boots are not recommended.
5. Rain gear is required as the course goes rain or shine.
6. Current NS Drivers License - Minimum beginners license
7. Copy of your receipt indicating payment for the course.
All students under the age of 19 MUST have a parent or guardian signed waiver on the FIRST night of their course.
Please arrive 20 minutes before course begins.
Safety Services Nova Scotia
201 Brownlow Ave, Unit 1
Ph: (902) 454-9621